College Counselor Resume
Here is the College Counselor Resume example:
2723 Chicago Avenue
Fresno, CA 93721
Job Objective Seeking a responsible role as a College Counselor utilizing my abilities and experience in counseling.
- College Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Counseled students by the application process.
- Conducted mock interviews.
- Educated students and parents about colleges and admissions process.
- Provided students with college catalogs, scholarship information and training.
- Discussed about the study skills and worked with individual student and family.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extended ability to conflict resolution sessions
- Profound ability to counsel on academic and extracurricular activities
- Strong ability to assess student strengths and identify possible careers
- Solid ability to instruct interview techniques and coordinate career development programs
- Immense ability to solve complications of students regarding admission and college selection
B.S. in Business Administration, 2004, Wayne State College
M.S in Counseling, 2006, Cornell University
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated