2549 Worthington Drive
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Job Objective Seeking full time Program Leader position in which to use my skills and talents to help company meet or exceed short and long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in program management
- In depth knowledge of CRM SystemsandPackages
- Proficient with CRM integration with Billing Systems, Sales Forecasting and Sales Automation
- Ability to effectively present information and ideas to groups of all sizes
- Ability to prioritize to meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to train, guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to guide and lead others not in a direct reporting relationship
Program Leader, August 2005 – Present
GE Technology Infrastructure, Grand Prairie, TX
- Established plan and program, defined objective, and identified resources and funding source.
- Counseled team on design practices and standards.
- Ensured quality product is delivered.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained technical operating plans for each assigned program.
- Supported processes to improve efficiencies of the team.
Program Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Panasonic, Grand Prairie, TX
- Developed program timing schedules and budgets; monitored the project from initiation through delivery.
- Tracked the activities of all participating individuals and departments to ensure the successful execution of projects.
- Maintained summary program status chart for monthly Program Management review.
- Supported any ‘red’ items with route cause explanation and recovery plans.
- Interpreted and complied with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Prepared reports, charts, graphs, and other statistical information.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Birmingham Southern College, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated