School Receptionist Resume
Here is the School Receptionist Resume example:
4705 Hidden Meadow Drive
Ross, ND 58776
Job Objective School Receptionist searching for an opportunity to use my skills, education and experience in this field to make positive contributions to growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the procedures and practices of the school
- Strong knowledge of reception and telephone etiquette and techniques
- Wide knowledge of general clerical and record-keeping techniques
- Familiarity with standard office practices, principles, and methods
- Ability to receive all incoming calls/inquiries and directs and relay messages
- Ability to provide information and assistance to students, staff and parents
School Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
MARS AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, Ross, ND
- Managed all incoming calls, answered them and directed it to the appropriate staff member.
- Greeted all visitors with courtesy and guided them to their desired locations.
- Assisted the public, student and staff in their queries.
- Maintained a log of all visitors coming to the schools, issued passes through the Raptor System.
School Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Island School, Ross, ND
- Assisted the staff members in distributing the student materials such as homework.
- Managed all mails and messages coming to the facility, sorted and distributed them accordingly.
- Prepared reports on the computers such as the mailing lists and employee roster.
- Administered the mailings by preparing the mailings on computer.
- Updated all the necessary folders, managed the print shop requests and assisted in preparing all emergency folders.
High School Diploma, Sees Charter School, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated