Student Library Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Student Library Assistant Resume example:
750 W Eisenhower Blvd
Louisville, KY, 40202
Objective Seeking the Student Library Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong understanding of library operations and general secretarial skills
- In –Depth Knowledge of library cataloging systems
- Great ability to compose written proposals through common instruction
- Amazing ability to maintain financial records and prepare reports on daily activities
- Uncommon ability to resolve all general problems of students
- Profound interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Student Library Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Louisville, KY
Assisted with the operation of the library’s automated circulation system and circulation desk operations.
Catalogued and coded library books and equipment.
Tutored students and temporary workers in circulation desk operations.
Coordinated with public relations; prepared booklists, posters, exhibits and handouts.
Assisted with inter-library loan activity.
Ensured to maintain records of in and out materials; and helped students and faculty in utilizing materials.
Student Library Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Duke University, Louisville, KY
- Maintained the classification indexes both manual and computed in line with Title, Author and Publication.
- Ensured that all the books and material are computed with appropriate accession numbers.
- Assisted students in the Library with research projects.
- Guided students and faculty in locating web based and publication resources.
- Assisted students in solving general problems.
- Managed to assist other staff in the automation process.
Associate Degree in Library Management, Three Rivers Community College, Norwich, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated