Electrical Drafter Resume
Here is the Electrical Drafter Resume example:
481 Spinnaker Lane
Poplar Grove, IL 61065
Job Objective Skilled, experienced and dedicated Electrical Drafter seeking employment with your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in drafting electrical circuit designs
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Revit MEP 3D software
- Profound knowledge of NFPA and NEC codes and JIC electrical symbols
- Familiarity with wiring diagrams for power, lighting, telecom and grounding constructions
- Skilled in installing electrical equipment
- Amazing ability to interpret blueprints
- Good understanding of engineering process, product lines and marketing
- Outstanding ability to produce equipment layouts and one-line diagrams for electrical and mechanical devices
- Immense ability to assist in creating new designs and modifying existing designs
EDG Inc, Poplar Grove, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed electrical drawings with Engineer and accordingly made adjustments.
- Prepared wiring connection specifications and dimensions for proposed installations.
- Provided support to installation crew as needed.
- Determined risk factors that affect equipment installation.
- Performed field inspections and prepared rough sketches of installation sites.
- Utilized both CAD and conventional drafting stations to develop designs.
- Worked with design team to determine cost estimates.
- Considered volume and stress factors when producing designs.
Hydromat Inc, Poplar Grove, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with product design team to create electrical patterns, models, templates and detailed drawings.
- Assisted in developing designs based on product requirements and manufacturing capability.
- Maintained design documentations in computer systems.
- Identified product performance problems and recommended appropriate solutions.
- Adhered to company safety and quality standards.
- Developed logic diagrams, conduit diagrams, connection diagrams, and one and three line diagrams.
- Reviewed drawings to ensure spelling, dimension and drafting accuracy.
- Supported multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated