Electrical Field Engineer Resume
Here is the Electrical Field Engineer Resume example:
2554 Chipmunk Lane
South Portland, ME 4106
Job Objective To secure a position as an Electrical Field Engineer for a dependable company on a long-term basis.
Electrical Field Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek Automotive, South Portland, ME
- Assisted the Site Manager in various duties such as reviewed the electrical information, recommended changes to the clients.
- Installed various electrical engineering and communication system components.
- Prepared a project baseline and ensured that projects were carried in accordance to the same.
- Scheduled the electrical work in coordination with the electrical engineers, contractors and clients.
- Handled the work of the project and participated in weekly meeting with various departments and client.
- Prepared the electrical budget for the project in assistance with the Electrical Superintendent.
- Checked the installed electrical systems on a regular basis and ensured its smooth functioning.
- Ensured that all Federal and State safety regulations were followed in the facility and protective equipments were given to workers.
Electrical Field Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
The Judge Group, South Portland, ME
- Performed regular inspections on the electrical work carried in the facility.
- Ensured that all electrical tools were in accordance to the specifications.
- Documented all client and vendor tests on the installed electrical equipment and conducted tests.
- Maintained the onsite database and performed tests on the electrical system.
- Assisted other departments by performing various functions such as lock out process.
- Organized the inspection on plant materials and ensured that they meet the required standards.
- Assisted the departments in establishing temporary power for the electrical systems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience working as electrical field engineer
- Huge knowledge of voltage equipments and DCS systems
- Sound knowledge of the safety construction and electrical systems
- Wide knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures used within a electrical field
- Familiarity with safe electrical work practices, hazard assessments and personnel protective equipment requirements
- Exceptional ability to follow the National Electrical Codes and NEMA in the installation process
- Skilled in troubleshooting electrical systems and remote monitoring systems
- Good skills to manage a team of individuals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in drafting the cost of the electrical project
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Western Oklahoma State College, Altus, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Analog Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Analytical Electronic And Electrical Inspector Example Resume Examples
- Best Electronics Engineer Examples For 2024 Resume Examples
- Circuit Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Component Engineer Resume Examples
- Controls Engineer Resume Examples
- Electrical Apprentice Resume Examples
- Electrical Design Engineer Resume Examples
- Electrical Designer Resume Examples
- Electrical Drafter Resume Examples