DC Power Installer Resume Example
Here is the DC Power Installer Resume example:
3616 Rockford Mountain Lane
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Job Objective To obtain a full-time position as DC Power Installer in which to use my skills to their fullest potential.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with installation of various DC Power systems
- Sound knowledge of the DC power and batteries along with chargers and power boards
- Deep knowledge of power, testing equipments and various fire extinguishing systems
- Familiarity with DC power plants, BDFB, inverters, power cable and lug crimping
- Ability to comprehend the technical specifications and other manuals
- Ability to diagnose the problems and resolve it
DC Power Installer, April 2008 – Till Date
ADC Telecommunications, Oshkosh, WI
- Prepared documents of the installations by labeling the equipments.
- Designed the installation of the power systems with the help of various manuals and design plans.
- Facilitated the installation by preparing a diagram of the work to be carried on the site and gathered the various equipments and tools needed for the same.
- Performed regular checks on the power with the help of the testing equipments, fire suppressing systems and the alarms. Resolved any malfunction.
- Installed the peripherals of the power systems such as engines, power boards, fuse bays and power cables.
- Performed all the installation process according to the industry standards.
DC Power Installer, January 2004 – March 2008
CACI International, Oshkosh, WI
- Performed preventative maintenance on the operation to ensure uninterrupted supply of power.
- Maintained the equipment by performing regular troubleshooting by repairing any malfunctions and then carrying back up tests.
- Prepared documents for all the maintenance and installation work carried out in the office.
- Maintained the inventory of the materials and placed orders in accordance to the same, verified the inventory with the receipts of the product.
- Attended many educational seminars and read technical magazines to keep oneself updated with the latest technologies.
Associate Degree in Electronics, Jackson State Community College, Jackson, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated