1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY 11714
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Studio Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in stage rigging, grip work and remote studio support
- Sound knowledge of switching, audio boards and theatre prompter operations
- Deep knowledge of master Control and Digital Signage
- Good understanding of technical implementation of broadcast television
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
E.W. Scripps Company, Bethpage, NY
August 2005 to till date
Setup and organized studio whenever needed.
Operated studio cameras and managed live and recorded makings.
Maintained studio area clean and orderly, and accurately reported equipment problem, if any.
Followed safety procedures and provided studio lighting support.
CBS Corporation, Bethpage, NY
May 2000 to July 2005
Troubleshot, overhauled and maintained multi-media devices utilized in studio.
Installed, assembled and provided operating assistance for new shows.
Prepared and transmitted studio status information.
Assisted in advancement of broadcast tools.
Prepared and maintained all necessary documents.
High School Diploma
Rockford High School, Rockford, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated