Studio Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Studio Assistant Resume example:
8700 Centreville Rd
Las Vegas, NM 87701
Objective Seeking a position as Studio Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound ability to excel and thrive in a photo studio environment
- Immense knowledge of cameras, lights, dark-room equipment & Chemicals
- Proven ability to work successfully with and without supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Studio Assistant, August 2005 to till date
University of Denver, Las Vegas, NM
- Organized and maintained studio and styling supplies.
- Managed, organized, cleaned and prepped industrial and scientific samples for photography; and contributed to maintain and update style guides.
- Assisted photographer with general studio and light fixing tasks.
- Managed to work a varied schedule during peak season.
- Worked as a back up photographer.
- Ensured to make continual process improvements for updated development and improvement.
Studio Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
GSI Commerce, Las Vegas, NM
- Ensured timely preparation of products required for photographers.
- Understood all aspects of prepping and styling; and maintained integrity of product in both prepping and re packaging.
- Ensured to adhere to safety, quality and production standards.
- Assisted the floor manager with any set and camera changes.
- Prepared product displays and demonstrations in accordance with product and show specific strategy.
- Managed to use the product strategy to help identify optimal presentation locations.
Associate Degree in Photography, Muscatine Community College, Muscatine, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated