Computer Instructor Resume
Here is the Computer Instructor Resume example:
4589 Hanifan Lane
Powder Springs, GA 30373
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Computer Instructor in a well reputed educational institution.
- Computer Instructor, 2006 to Present
- Georgetown University
- Taught computer repair, maintenance and upgrades to students.
- Instructed basic programming and computer applications.
- Demonstrated printer repair and maintenance to students.
- Responsible for changing passwords and installing programs.
- Coordinated and implemented instruction in an orderly and professional manner.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of design and function of computers
- Well-versed with the hardware and software
- Familiar with operating systems: Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/VISTA, Red Hat Linux, UNIX
- Immense ability to facilitate and troubleshoot networking and configuration problems of both hardware and software
B.S in Computer Science, 2004, San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA
M.S in Computer Science, 2006, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated