Configuration Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Configuration Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective Obtain a Configuration Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Skilled in using CM tools (StarTeam, Subversion, others)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Java, XML, SQL, ANT, C/C++
- Proficient with MS tools, including MS Office products, MS Access, SQL Server, Visio, and MS Project
- Ability to define and execute test strategies based on business requirements
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and solve problems
Configuration Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Eggers Industries, San Diego, CA
- Documented and determined system configuration business requirements.
- Efficiently Completed configuration requests as assigned, based on approved business requirements.
- Worked efficiently with Applications Development and Support group to implement, test and rollout new patch releases.
- Managed and handled project implementation of new modules and other configuration projects.
- Efficiently prepared test strategies and test plans for system configuration changes based on business requirements.
- Monitored and audited Facets, Onyx, and CCMS configuration settings to ensure support of current business processes.
Configuration Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Adecco Technical, San Diego, CA
- Tracked and documented all research and configuration work including regular updates to the users.
- Documented and prepared system configuration business requirements.
- Effectively completed configuration requests as assigned, based on approved business requirements to support of current business processes.
- Developed and prepared test strategies and test plans for system configuration changes based on business requirements.
- Coordinated and applied implementation of configuration changes as assigned by manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated