2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To secure a Consulting Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of Utilization of SAS to develop analysis
- Ability to perform statistical analyses of clinical data
- Excellent ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Possess ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficient with computer and MS office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
Consulting Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Raytheon, Buffalo, NY
- Conducted statistical and econometric methods to support consulting projects.
- Extracted and processed internal and external data to support client projects.
- Prepared reports and presentations based on project specifications for delivery to clients.
- Performed and handled statistical quality assurance review and program validation for each project.
- Interacted effectively with other departments to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects.
Consulting Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Newmark Knight Frank, Buffalo, NY
- Participated effectively in identifying and documenting functional requirements for information systems.
- Performed and designed integrations between information systems according to project specifications.
- Installed and configured software within the project scope.
- Developed and prepared software integration designs, system testing and technical training curricula.
- Participated actively in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards.
- Worked efficiently with clients to troubleshoot installation issues.
- Assisted proficiently in project technical budget preparation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Union County College, Cranford, NJ
Master of Science in Statistics, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated