IT Help Desk Support Resume
Here is the IT Help Desk Support Resume example:
3809 Jett Lane
El Segundo, CA 90245
Job Objective Seeking a position as IT Help Desk Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a Helpdesk environment
- Proficient in including experience using ticket tracking system, MS Office suite and MS Outlook
- Skilled in using remote desktop and a related remote desktop control application
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and related applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to troubleshoot PC applications and networking-related problems
IT Help Desk Support, August 2005 – Present
Teksystems, Inc., El Segundo, CA
- Troubleshot hardware, software, and network problems over phone.
- Provided on-site simultaneous support to multiple users in diverse locations.
- Monitored and reported on incoming phone calls, issues, and resolutions.
- Prepared reports for a variety of corporate systems and programs.
- Provided training to users on software and hardware components.
- Administered installation of Personal Computers; software and peripherals.
IT Help Desk Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Pomeroy IT Solutions, El Segundo, CA
- Responded and recorded calls and emails related to Computer Support issues.
- Resolved software installations, updates, and licensing issues.
- Ensured to track all the issued hardware and software inventories.
- Managed to resolve hardware and software issues through communications.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, William Carey College, Mississippi, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated