MS Project Scheduler Resume
Here is the MS Project Scheduler Resume example:
4516 Nash Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective MS Project Scheduler with a high degree of aptitude seeking employment with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in scheduling project with help of Microsoft Project
- Remarkable knowledge of project reports and metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of graphic equipment
- Sound ability to obtain clearance for projects
- Immense ability to coordinate with team members
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Proficient with MS Project mastery tools and MS Office Suite
MS Project Scheduler
DELTA Resources, Inc, Detroit, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and maintained project schedules.
- Coordinated with clients and prepared policies to be integrated in Master Schedule.
- Performed troubleshot on all scheduling issues efficiently.
- Evaluated project schedule for associate resources and identified risks.
- Collaborated with schedulers and design scheduling policies.
- Assisted program managers to plan program schedules.
- Participated in developing program schedule on weekly basis.
- Monitored project lifecycle and events and identified milestones.
MS Project Scheduler
The Monocacy Group Inc, Detroit, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Gathered information for all technical and operational activities for reports.
- Provided support to all automated processes and its maintenance.
- Evaluated feasibility of technical processes in system and perform tests.
- Designed reports and analyzed executive metrics and graphics.
- Developed data sources in coordination with clients and customers.
- Organized data and assisted to prepared summarize for all findings.
- Developed and maintained information on Master Program Schedule.
- Maintained optimal level of customer services for all projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated