PACS Administrator Resume
Here is the PACS Administrator Resume example:
1528 Burnside Avenue
Heber City, UT 84032
Job Objective Looking for work within your organization as a PACS Administrator so as to help you advance as a business as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as PACS & RIS Admin
- Huge knowledge of Radiology workflow
- Deep knowledge of PACS, hospital computing and information systems
- Familiarity with Unix and radiologist workflow
- Amazing ability to manage with varied people
- Outstanding ability to manage under pressure
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
Ascension Health Information Services, Heber City, UT
November 2007 – Present
- Outlined information management needs of Diagnostic Imaging.
- Analyzed revised business processes.
- Enforced selected PACS and CR systems.
- Established tools to quantify performance metrics.
- Coached personnel and maintained control files.
- Evaluated performance of PACS and CR systems.
Radiology Imaging Associates, Heber City, UT
December 2003 – October 2007
- Aided outlining of relevant portions of system.
- Managed system implementation planning activities.
- Coordinated with IS Director and members of IS staff.
- Handled testing of all new systems.
- Established training materials and managed user training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration
Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
|High technical knowledge of PACS including:
Superb in utilizing RIS tools:
Adept with protocols:
Proficient with routing tools namely:
Well acquainted with interfacing tools:
Solid understanding of 3D imaging:
Expertise in utilizing networking tools:
Outstanding abilities to:
4409 Railroad Street
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Job Objective Qualified PACS Administrator seeking position with dependable firm where I can boost my career and aid in growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in PACS administration
- Good understanding of Radiology and Cardiology workflow
- Wide knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficient with HMI system, DICOM, HL7
- Ability to meet needs of on call rotations
- Ability to diagnose customer issues
Skinner & Associates, Jacksonville, FL
March 2005 – Present
- Managed workflow processes and imparted technical support.
- Extended end-user training and aided with statistical data.
- Maintained hospital’s Imaging Informatics Quality Assurance Program.
- Established processes and installed applications.
- Coordinated with vendors and carried out upgrades.
- Innovated training materials and formulated reports.
Kaiser Permanente, Jacksonville, FL
December 2000 – February 2005
- Reviewed the system on regular basis.
- Managed storage media and networks.
- Handled quality and evaluated performance.
- Coached new and ongoing users.
- Imparted proactive technical administration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Feather River College, Quincy, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated