4402 Turnpike Drive
Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Objective Seeking a Performance Tester position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the expansion of the company.
Performance Tester, August 2005 – Present
Interglobe Technologies, Birmingham, AL
- Coordinated with customer for Performance Testing activities.
- Imparted testing support and established test planning and reporting documentation.
- Evaluated developer’s unit test reports.
- Developed test cases, scripts and procedures.
Performance Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Charter Global Inc, Birmingham, AL
- Administered Acceptance Test Reports.
- Coordinated in design reviews.
- Formulated executive management level reports and presentations.
- Monitored project progress, load and performance test scripts.
- Developed performance test methods.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Performance Testing Methodologies and Best Practices
- Ability to provide guidance in building Performance Test Environments
- Ability to independently deliver the projects
- Ability to plan and manage Performance Testing
- Deep knowledge of test plan documentation, technical writing, SDLC, configuration management and release cycles
- Solid understanding of applicable data privacy practices and current software testing methodologies
- Proficient with Performance Test tools, LoadRunner, Rational Performance Tester, VSTS, QTP
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Saint Paul’s College, Lawrenceville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated