Technical Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Technical Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective To obtain a Technical Clerk position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Tennessee Technology, New York, NY
May 2004 – Present
- Ensured to monitor day to day production activities.
- Assisted in making all changes authorized by the business to service.
- Maintained clear and concise source document files.
- Prepared maintenance and inspection reports and distribute to offsite customers.
Roane State Community College, New York, NY
March 2002– April 2004
- Computed data into the computerized maintenance tracking system from source documents.
- Maintained the filing system of aircraft maintenance records.
- Ensured all flight times & cycles are correct prior to updating the tracking system.
- Created and maintained major alteration and repair listings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of IT applications and infrastructure elements
- Ability to provided long range planning forecasts for budgeting
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Working knowledge of database desktop, application and infrastructure.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to show initiative to take on assignments of a more advanced nature
Associate Degree in Accounting
Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated