7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Workflow Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand network technologies and components
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to recognize key terms and concepts around ITSM processes
McKesson Corp., Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Worked with SQA Analyst software development teams to test products in a fast-paced commercial software development environment.
- Established and lead a global informal workgroup of all finance LWSs.
- Ensured that users can obtain reports that they need to do their job.
- Reported design, construction and training using end user reporting tools from SAP Business Objects.
RSA CORP, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted production teams to identify opportunities for significant positive impact through observation and workflow mapping.
- Developed and prepared proposals for process and workflow improvement projects.
- Proficiently lead multi-disciplinary, multi-department teams.
- Ensured that progress on projects advanced in a timely manner.
- Provided Content Services sales support for customer visits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated