Claims Consultant Resume
Here is the Claims Consultant Resume example:
1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective To obtain a Claims Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Claims Consultant, August 2005 – Present
CNA Financial Corporation, Spencer, IA
- Managed all types of investigative activity on major claims.
- Made recommendations on claims policy and processes to management.
- Analyzed and determined claims activities.
- Prepared and presented reports to management.
- Collaborated with attorneys, account representatives, agents and performed handling and disposition of highly complex claims.
Claims Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
The Hartford, Spencer, IA
- Analyzed complex litigations, assessed liability and evaluated damages.
- Construed our insurance policies in connection with reported claims.
- Negotiated fair resolutions to claims.
- Handled claims book safely.
- Performed in a professional and corporate environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable claims processing experience in a business enterprise
- Profound knowledge of insurance and claims principles, practices and procedures
- Excellent ability to translate difficult insurance concepts verbally and in writing to insured’s and other claim staff
- Ability to interpret medical, financial and legal credentials
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Profound ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional ability to deal with adverse situations and issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and business-related softwares
Bachelor Science in Business Administration, Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated