Claims Executive Resume Example
Here is the Claims Executive Resume example:
2967 Platinum Drive
Job Objective Experienced Claims Executive seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of property and casualty claims practice
- Comprehensive understanding of legislative and Department of Insurance regulations
- Huge knowledge of human resources management
- Deep knowledge of coverage law, legislative and industry-related initiatives and judicial trends
- Strong organizational skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
Cambridge Solutions Ltd.,Parker, PA
August 2007 – Present
Overseen claims practices.
- Set goals that supported corporate objectives.
- Ensured compliance with corporate and legal requirements.
- Resolved claims adhering to the policy.
- Provided high level customer service to both internal and external contacts.
- Handled inquiries and complaints regarding the processing and settlement of claims.
ProLog, Inc., Parker, PA
May 2004- July 2007
- Reviewed and ensured completed insurance claim forms and related documents.
- Reported missing information and attached information to claim file.
- Reviewed insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Checked documentation of claims cases.
- Provided medical opinions on all sorts of claims.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
National Labor College, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated