Claims Officer Resume
Here is the Claims Officer Resume example:
1801 Tyler Avenue
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Objective Pursuing a Claims Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in property, compensation and liability management
- Extensive knowledge of claims and compensation procedures, practices and laws
- Solid knowledge of outsourcing and vendor management
- Ability to lead a team within multi task platform
- Ability to interface with various levels of customers
- Ability to achieve company objectives through proper operational procedures
- Professional Experience
Great American Insurance, Ft Lauderdale, FL
August 2005 – Present
Managed and coordinated team of claim professional in a complex setting.
Coordinated field auditors to analyze claim proposals.
Assisted company in achieving objectives and goals relevant to assigned business area.
Provided strategic support to senior management for timely review of claims system.
Developed internal pool of talents to achieve requirements of Corporate Claims.
Provided professional support to corporate actuarial as part of claims verification.
Nationwide Mutual Insurance, Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
Developed policies to support settlement of claims and risk management.
Provided technical support for claims settlement.
Managed and maintained files and records regarding risks and claims.
Provided technical and analytical support to evaluate each claim’s accuracy.
Designed loss reports and supervised claim trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated