148 Jim Rosa Lane
Dublin, CA 94568
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as a Commercial Loan Officer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in Commercial Lending and underwriting
- Skilled in generating, managing and maintaining commercial loan portfolios
- Familiarity with rules and regulatory requirements pertaining to commercial lending
- Exceptional ability to analyze financial statements and business conditions
- Good understanding of underwriting criteria and guidelines
- Profound ability to identify risks and mitigate through structure
- Ability to calculate figures, and perform spreadsheet analysis
- Excellent member orientation, teamwork and organizational skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and related systems
Commercial Loan Officer, August 2005 – Present
Firstmark Credit Union, Dublin, CA
- Originated, serviced and managed all types of commercial loans and lines of credit.
- Cross-sold other Credit Union products and services based on need.
- Managed and maintained the commercial loan portfolio ensuring that each loan is in adherence with Credit Union loan policy and regulatory requirements.
- Interviewed loan applicants, collected and analyzed information to analyze the current credit worthiness of the potential borrower.
- Gathered additional information by inspecting potential borrower’s business and collateral, analyzed the borrower’s financial status.
Commercial Loan Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
First Tennessee Bank, Dublin, CA
- Developed fee income from credit and deposit services.
- Finalized and closed deals with senior officer assistance.
- Served as a financial advisor by educating the customer about financial strategies based on customer profile and financial plan.
- Monitored customer information, products, financial plan and market trends to determine new customer needs and opportunities.
- Assisted International Operations manager with the daily activities of the department and specialize in Letters of Credit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Piedmont College, Demorest, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated