Progressive Claims Adjuster Resume
Here is the Progressive Claims Adjuster Resume example:
3349 Wildwood Street
Stow, OH 44224
Job Objective To obtain the position of Claims Adjuster with Progressive Corporation.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in preparing estimates and performing various activities of claims adjuster
- Thorough knowledge of various claims adjustments
- Outstanding knowledge of all insurance terminologies
- Sound knowledge of repairing management software and dispatch
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to work in high structure environment
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc., Stow, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Performed repair and determined requirement of repair and spare parts instead of total loss.
- Negotiated over price at various repair shops for claim settlement.
- Ensured completion of repair within required timeframe and maintained quality.
- Analyzed all customer inquiries and provided appropriate response for all.
- Documented repair process accurately and prepared estimate for time.
- Inspected repair facility on regular basis and ensured timely completion of repair.
- Coordinated with team for appropriate disposal process of vehicles and parts.
Zurich Insurance Group – Dallas, TX
May 2010 – July 2012
- Conducted interviews with agents and police and complied information.
- Performed basic calculation for implementation of all claim payments and resolved issues.
- Provided training to subordinates and completed various training programs.
- Monitored claims and identified wage loss expenses.
- Evaluated claims on everyday basis such as claim forms and medical bills.
- Identified any potential fraud cases in claims and ensured compliance to insurance policy contracts.
- Performed regular investigations for all claim coverage.
- Coordinated with customers and recorded statements for medical records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated