4714 Walton Street
Ogden, UT 84401
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing an Insurance Telemarketer position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in marketing and insurance agency environment
- Good knowledge of workers compensation and sales strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of supply management and organization principles
- Solid understanding of inventory control and process information
- Immense ability to understand agency portfolio growth
- Extreme ability to enhance customer retention programs
Allstate Insurance, Ogden, UT
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted in lead generation for all sales producers.
- Participated in business opportunities and evaluated sell opportunities.
- Utilized marketing strategies and monitored marketing potential.
- Managed insurance statistics and provided service of insurance services.
- Suggested modifications to sales scripts as per customer requirements.
- Documented schedules and customer correspondence on regular basis.
Cheever Insurance, Ogden, UT
May 2009 – July 2012
- Maintained customer relationships and utilized requirement based review procedure.
- Conducted customer education sessions regarding insurance options.
- Assisted in identification and achievement of marketing objectives.
- Analyzed and resolved inquiries relating to insurance policy and transfers.
- Provided information to customers regarding policy changes and claim submissions.
- Participated in marketing of insurance products and services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Mount Union College, Alliance, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated