Chief Steward Resume Example
Here is the Chief Steward Resume example:
2542 Yorkshire Circle
Stantonsburg, NC 27883
Job Objective Want to work as Chief Steward and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in procuring required food and beverages
- Outstanding knowledge of wines and housekeeping services
- Immense knowledge of restaurant activities in cruises
- Ability to operate and maintain all heavy equipments
- Ability to coordinate with guests and employees
- Proper maintenance and distribution of company assets
- Ability to monitor table and flower decorations
- Ability to communicate with all customers to resolve issues
- Ability to maintain compliance to cleaning policies and procedures
Peabody Hotel Group, Stantonsburg, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Developed an efficient schedule for chief stewards and shift supervisors.
- Supervised all orders made for china, glass and silver from each outlet.
- Monitored schedule for all deep cleaning and post control activities.
- Coordinated with outlet managers and assisted to replace china and glass.
- Developed budget for steward activities and monitored all replacement costs.
- Ensured compliance to all budget guidelines for purchase orders.
- Provided training and orientation to all new employees on board.
- Supervised various sanitation activities for all food and beverage storage.
Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Stantonsburg, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in all annual inspections in various departments.
- Provided assistance to load and unload all food and supplies.
- Supervised various housekeeping activities for stocking bathrooms in cruise liners.
- Maintained cleanliness of all working area on cruise.
- Supervised various cleaning activities of employees.
- Maintained record of inventory on control system and appropriate costs.
- Developed budget for all meals prepared on board for guests and employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Restaurant Management
North Central Texas College, Gainesville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated