2047 Ashton Lane
Austin, TX 78749
Job Objective Seeking a Coach Cleaner position utilizing my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in mopping, washing, disinfecting and servicing train coach
- Immense knowledge of commercial cleaning methods and a variety of cleaning agents
- Operational knowledge of using manual cleaning tools,electrical machines, and ladders
- Familiarity with all applicable government-approved laws and OSHA regulations
- Ability to understand and follow all work related instructions, correctly
- Ability to handle and performall tasks in different weather conditions, on time
Amtrak, Austin, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Swept, mopped, and vacuumed entire floor of the train coach.
- Washed and wiped doors and windows to remove dirt and stains.
- Flushed, cleaned, and disinfected waste tanks, in a proper manner.
- Utilized chemical solutions and cleaning agents and operated relevant cleaning machinery.
- Interpreted and complied with FDA and company standards, procedures, and rules.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely paperwork, records, and files.
Mears Transportation Group, Austin, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Washed, sanitized, and restocked train coaches and passenger rail cars.
- Picked up and discarded waste materials and garbage bags, properly.
- Cleaned restroom toilets and watered coaches, as needed.
- Monitored and maintained inventory level of all needed chemical cleaners, equipment and supplies.
- Interpreted and followed OSHA, EPA, and HAZCOM procedures and guidelines.
- Attendedregular safety briefings and completed professional training programs.
High School Diploma
Deland-weldon High School, DeLand, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated