Commercial Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the Commercial Cleaner Resume example:
390 Nutters Barn Lane
Wesley, IA 50483
Job Objective To obtain a Commercial Cleaner position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in providing commercial cleaning services to customers
- Profound knowledge of janitorialactivities and customer service practices
- Outstanding knowledge of operation and maintenance of vacuum cleaners and other cleaning equipments
- Familiarity with work-related safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle and complete given tasks in dirty and adverse work environments
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and customers, in a polite manner
LCS Janitorial Service Supply INC, Wesley, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Scrubbed hard surface floors and cleaned carpeted floors, using cleaning supplies.
- Washed, disinfected, and restocked all restrooms and lavatories.
- Received and completed all customer-specific work requests, in a timely manner.
- Executed all assigned tasks as per company procedures and followed established work-related safety procedures.
- Changed all soiled linens and discarded garbage from customer’s place.
- Identified and conveyed all safety and equipment maintenance issues to supervisor.
Group Management Services, Wesley, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Vacuumed, cleaned, and polished all floors of buildings, as per customer specifications.
- Identified and removed stains from carpets and upholstery, efficiently.
- Cleaned and sanitized kitchen and lavatory sinksand fixtures.
- Operated and performed maintenance on assigned cleaning equipments.
- Followed company-specified waste disposal procedures and emptied trashcans.
- Maintained cleanliness standardsand complied with established safety procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
West Orange High School, Winter Garden, FL