Hospital Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the Hospital Cleaner Resume example:
2128 Hillview Street
Columbia, SC 29210
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as a Hospital Cleaner to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of performing cleaning and trash removal tasks in hospital
- In-depth knowledge of using cleaning equipments and chemical materials
- Remarkable knowledge of general hospital pathogens and disinfection procedures
- Familiarity with common medical terms and disease types
- Ability to maintain stock level of cleaning supplies, efficiently
- Ability to select, mix, and use solutions of detergents and cleaners, safely
Clark Fork Valley Hospital, Plains, MT
August 2012 – Present
- Scrubbed and cleaned all assigned floor surfaces of the hospital.
- Mopped and washed all assigned bathrooms, thoroughly and efficiently.
- Cleaned and sanitized all clinical instruments, furniture, and fixtures, as directed.
- Removed and washed used beds and mattresses, after patient discharge.
- Collected and replaced dirty linen and curtains with cleaned articles.
- Unclogged and cleaned all assigned chimneys and drainpipes, as directed.
- Removed and disposed of garbage from trash bins to designated site.
- Prepared and utilized solutions of water, detergents, and germicides, in an effective manner.
- Monitored and maintained the inventory-level of all needed work supplies.
- Cleaned and tidied all designated utility and storage rooms, in a proper manner.
Associate Degree in Health Care
Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated