Bankruptcy Specialist Resume
Here is the Bankruptcy Specialist Resume example:
2329 Stockert Hollow Road
Kirkland, WA 98033
Job Objective Seeking position as a Bankruptcy Specialist in which my abilities as a specialist can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in collections, bankruptcy and banking operations
- Huge knowledge of State and Federal laws
- Wide knowledge of collections, bankruptcy, and banking
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Outstanding ability to maintain punctuality
- Amazing ability to manage stressful situations
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
RBC Centura, Kirkland, WA
May 2006 – Present
- Evaluated new accounts into Bankruptcy status.
- Coordinated with debtors and handled incoming calls.
- Managed voluntary surrender requests.
- Formulated File Maintenance requests.
- Maintained Proof of Claim forms and Reaffirmation agreements.
Richardson, Kirkland, WA
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed coding of accounts impacted by bankruptcy filing.
- Formulated proof of claims and reviewed Bankruptcy plans.
- Handled legal action with attorney network.
- Aided bankruptcy-related inquiries.
- Coordinated as back-up to Collections Specialists.
High School Diploma
St. David High School, Saint David, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated