362 Brookview Drive
Houston, TX 77032
Job Objective To obtain a full-time job as a Cable Assembler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in wiring, soldering and fabrication of cables and wire harnesses
- Profound knowledge of crimping cables and dressing out wire-harnesses
- Outstanding knowledge of wiring color codes, wire size, and circular mil area requirements
- Familiarity with using automated testing equipments, soldering irons, crimping tools and other hand tools
- Ability to read and work from manufacturing drawings and schematics
- Ability to adhere to all applicable company quality standards for cable assembly
L-3 Communications, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed cable-assembly instructions, schematics, and manufacturing drawings.
- Prepared, joined, and assembled electronic, electrical and mechanical components.
- Handled and labeled all wires, connectors and cables of assembled unit, properly.
- Performed pre-assembly checks on componentsand conducted post-assembly inspection of final product.
- Cleaned and organizedjobsite and complied with established workplace safety practices.
- Operated and maintained various hand tools, crimp tools and assembly-line equipments.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed all tasks related to fabrication, repair and modification of cable assemblies, as required.
- Interpreted and worked from blueprints, work orders and specifications to create cable assemblies.
- Checked, cut, resized, crimped and solderedall wire and cabling components.
- Positioned, joined and assembled all sub-assemblies, in an accurate manner.
- Added labels and protective coatings to assembled cabling product, as required.
- Tested and debugged all cable assemblies to ensure their proper functioning.
High School Diploma
Lovell High School, Cutler, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated