Affiliate Marketing Manager Resume
Here is the Affiliate Marketing Manager Resume example:
3160 Chatham Way
Bethesda, MD 20014
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Affiliate Marketing Manager of well-established company in which to put my skills to the test.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing direct marketing and managing all affiliate services in entertainment and travel industry
- Outstanding knowledge of web analytical tools and results
- Deep knowledge of SEO and Microsoft applications
- Remarkable ability to develop long and short term objectives
- Exceptional ability to multitask and complete work within deadline
- Skilled to make necessary decisions
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and graphic designs
- Familiarity in supervising work of subordinates
- Proficient in working on various affiliate networks and managing related programs
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Tippr, Bethesda, MD
October 2008 – Present
- Designed strategies for various affiliate programs and third party vendors.
- Monitored all shopping engines for organization though third party feeds.
- Developed strategies for various affiliate partnerships.
- Hired various affiliates and activated associated affiliates.
- Coordinated with internal teams and executed various project deliverables.
- Assisted technology team in developing new and improved partner feeds.
Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
CBS Corporation, Bethesda, MD
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained all communication for promoting companies and associated corporate affiliates.
- Developed promotion on various public affiliates on new media.
- Prepared reports for all processes and evaluated trends from data collected.
- Coordinated with client services departments and achieved all its goals and objectives.
- Assisted various departments in preparing promotions for affiliates.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Millipore, Bethesda, MD
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered effective working of all affiliates and networks.
- Participated in weekly calls for affiliates and evaluated performance.
- Coordinated with networks, identified problems and assisted in its resolution.
- Maintained effective working relationships with networks and affiliates.
- Developed and implemented various communication strategies for affiliates.
- Designed online marketing campaigns and promoted it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Elizabeth City State University, Elizabeth City, NC
Master’s Degree in Marketing
Salus University, Elkins Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated