2047 Buckhannan Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Associate Product Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing various medical devices and provided optimal level of customer services
- Huge knowledge of IPC standards
- Operational knowledge of CAD tools
- Remarkable ability to multitask and complete projects within deadline
- Exceptional ability to prepare consensus
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
Associate Product Manager
Stryker, Syracuse, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Provided support to all business plans and associated strategies.
- Developed and implemented various products and programs.
- Designed various training programs for various sales representatives and distributors.
- Administered various ancillary marketing products for organization.
- Coordinated with operations department and prepared product forecast and maintained inventory.
- Prepared annual and quarterly forecast plans for sales operations.
- Collated all marketing feedback for various global marketing sites.
- Prepared tools and programs for consumer markets.
Life Technologies, Syracuse, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with business development teams for all finance departments.
- Coordinated with functional departments and accomplished all management goals.
- Analyzed products and recommend improvements in coordination with clients.
- Developed reports for client products and made business decisions on same.
- Provided support to clients on all Auto finance products.
Jarden Corporation, Syracuse, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Inspected facilities and assemblies along with electromechanical parts
- Documented all processes and evaluated all materials on products.
- Performed regular inspection on shipping materials and ensured quality.
- Coordinated with quality engineering team to ensure optimal level of quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
City College, Moore, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated