Brand Strategist Resume
Here is the Brand Strategist Resume example:
2177 Augusta Park
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective Talented and dedicated Brand Strategist seeking employment in a growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with brand strategy management activities
- Thorough knowledge of marketing techniques
- Familiarity with creative digital media
- Ability to develop new business opportunities
- Ability to develop new creative insights to meet sales goals
- Ability to work well with research and marketing teams
- Proficient with MS suite of products
- Superior people management and presentation skills
Crawford Group, Charleston, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Performed qualitative and qualitative researches of marketing data.
- Developed brand strategies and messaging based on client objectives.
- Prepared and edited client deliverables.
- Assisted brand program manager to execute programs within deadlines.
- Developed marketing solutions to achieve revenue goals.
- Assisted in sales forecasting and planning activities.
- Maintained productive relationships with new and existing clients.
- Prepared strategic and creative briefs for campaigns.
Horizon Media, Inc., Charleston, WV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed strategic media plan based on brand marketing goals.
- Provided marketing direction according to current media trends.
- Negotiated media package contracts with clients.
- Managed expenses within assigned budgets.
- Resolved media-related issues in a prompt manner.
- Managed daily communications with clients and ensured their satisfaction.
- Participated in client meetings and brainstorming sessions to develop creative marketing solutions.
- Recommended media packages for marketing initiatives.
Master’s Degree in Business Management
TransPacific Hawaii College, Honolulu, HI
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated