Category Specialist Resume
Here is the Category Specialist Resume example:
4191 Wines Lane
Houston, TX 77030
Job Objective Category Specialist seeking employment with the right company in order to use my experience and skills to better the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in planning, implementation and evaluation of project
- Excellent knowledge of strategic and tactical development and overall management of assigned categories
- Ability to plan, develop, and execute procurement strategies and sourcing initiatives
- Proficient with Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
Category Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Executive Leadership Solutions, Houston, TX
- Assisted in developing category business plans.
- Researched data relevant to the success of assigned categories.
- Evaluated and developed priorities and initiatives for each of the assigned categories.
- Coordinated timely and appropriate communications.
- Developed and implemented merchandising initiatives.
- Assisted with other various duties as assigned.
Category Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Engineering & Project Management Services, Houston, TX
- Provided direct functional leadership to Category Team.
- Promoted achievement in Safety and Operational Integrity.
- Developed and signed off pertinent contractual terms and conditions.
- Communicated openly and with integrity with key business stakeholders
- Managed category team activity including: planning and execution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated