2634 Broaddus Avenue
Mayfield, KY 42066
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to work as Content Strategist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in content strategy processes
- Sound knowledge of SEO best practices
- Profound knowledge of content management systems
- Proficient with digital copywriting and editing activities
- Wide knowledge of social media marketing
- Ability to prepare web ready content
- Ability to manage content for multiple websites
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Amazon Corporate LLC, Mayfield, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to client’s website.
- Developed editorial formats and content hierarchies.
- Prepared metadata frameworks and new information structures.
- Worked with design team on website development activities.
- Participated in kick-off meetings and other regular status meetings with clients.
- Edited website content for quality, usability and accessibility.
- Developed editorial memos, user flows and content matrices.
- Implemented content development tools and processes.
Healthx, Inc., Mayfield, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed content strategy based on client business needs.
- Identified potential content resources and determined content requirements.
- Conducted audits for website, blog and other social media content.
- Developed style guides, checklists and editing guidelines for digital content.
- Assisted in content production and distribution activities.
- Maintained editorial calendar to meet deadlines.
- Developed content for interactive videos and games.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
New Saint Andrews College, Moscow, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated