Fashion Marketing Manager Resume Example
Here is the Fashion Marketing Manager Resume example:
1865 Willis Avenue
Palatka, FL 32077
Job Objective Experienced Fashion Marketing Manager seeking a position with growing firm that can make use of my expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing retail space on web and developing marketing programs
- Thorough knowledge of ecommerce principles
- Operational knowledge of fashion and jewelry industry
- Ability to maintain work requests for creative team
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues efficiently
- Ability to identify risks and design strategies
- Skilled to complete projects within deadline.
Fashion Marketing Manager
Creative Circle, Palatka, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Planned and managed communication with various teams.
- Coordinated with departments and designed marketing programs.
- Provided training to juniors and prepared reports.
- Analyzed print production requirements and provided resources.
- Administered strategies and obtained required approvals.
- Scheduled project activities and conceptualization to implementation.
- Prepared reports for packing requirements.
- Evaluated and documented various project activities.
QVC, Inc., Palatka, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Designed assortments and per trend requirements.
- Developed and maintained long term relationship with team.
- Maintained record of all profit and loss statements.
- Assisted teams to provide efficient category results.
- Collaborated with development and product team for processes.
- Prepared business strategies and marketing plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing and Design
York College, York, NE