Media Officer Resume Example
Here is the Media Officer Resume example:
635 Glenview Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78476
Job Objective Highly motivated Media Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge working experience in media industry
- Excellent knowledge of writing news reports
- Strong knowledge of media industry standards and procedures
- Strong ability to work in multi-cultural setting
- Superior ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill’
Harmelin Media, Corpus Christi, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Acted as media relations officer to respond to queries and to develop lead stories for publication
- Acted as media expert for international advocacy and policy conventions.
- Provided support to produce news for podcasts, videos, blogs, and other media.
- Produced and implemented short-, medium- and long-term communications plans.
- Developed and maintained strong relationships with international media.
- Explored various media to identify new methods of communication
Adconion Media Group, Corpus Christi, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed and administered company’s media activities and procedures.
- Developed and executed communication strategies to support company’s media activities.
- Interacted with reporters, television producers and other news decision-makers to support story development.
- Produced written materials such as press releases, press advisories, letter to the editors and fact sheets.
- Initiated media advocacy programs to support company’s media and news generation activities.
- Coordinated all media events as assigned by media director.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Cornell College, Mount Vernon, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated