Marketing Strategist Resume
Here is the Marketing Strategist Resume example:
393 Geraldine Lane
New York, NY 10121
Job Objective Talented and dedicated Marketing Strategist seeking employment in a growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in managing marketing strategy
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing research activities
- Profound knowledge of consumer marketing
- Familiarity with financial markets, economic indicators and asset classes
- Ability to interpret marketing strategies to clients
- Ability to adapt to changing business and technology requirements
- Ability to develop budgets and schedules for marketing programs
- Exceptional strategic planning and presentation skills
Blue Fountain Media, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Provided marketing guidance to achieve business goals.
- Assisted in planning and coordinating marketing campaigns.
- Evaluated campaign results against business objectives.
- Recommended product updates to meet specific client needs.
- Identified new business opportunities to meet revenue goals.
- Maintained positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Coordinated with marketing and media team to oversee product outreach activities.
Horizon Marketing Group, New York, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed innovative strategies to support global marketing platform.
- Coordinated with senior management to prepare annual marketing plan.
- Updated marketing plan according to changes in business requirements.
- Worked effectively with design, production, social media and public relations team.
- Maintained sales driving programs.
- Prepared RFPs and SOWs for assigned projects.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements for marketing programs.
- Monitored project costs and processed invoices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated