2259 Frederick Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Career minded Audio Producer seeking reputable company in which my training can aid in the development of company and enhance my career in the process.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with commercial audio production
- Proficient with HD/LE, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Bias Peak
- Outstanding knowledge of Machintosh audio programs
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro
- Ability to train individual with their voice talent
- Ability to integrate video and audio
Audio Producer, April 2008 – Till Date
Hasbro, Inc., Sacramento, CA
- Designed original audio products such as designing audio productions with music, giving sound effects and narrations.
- Produced commercials for television and motion pictures, generated public interest announcements.
- Maintained an aural information system by developing, designing, testing and implementing work.
- Assisted others in audio production by helping with the development, coordination and execution of the process.
- Regulated the aurally complex data by appeal to the audience of every background.
- Trained and helped the voice talent by creating playlists to play the content and help in captivating the talent.
Audio Producer, January 2004 – March 2008
Chenega Corporation, Sacramento, CA
- Coordinated with the advertising agencies, brand team and other producers to compose the music.
- Designed various sounds and recorded the voice over for commercials both broadcast and non broadcast in nature.
- Performed all task in studio that are related to engineering of the audio such as mixing, editing and producing final audio files.
- Maintained the work in the studio in accordance to the standard broadcast standards.
- Supervised the projects to be outsourced to the vendors and ensured that they are completed within the deadline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated