Audio Visual Manager Resume
Here is the Audio Visual Manager Resume example:
2695 Scheuvront Drive
Centennial, CO 80111
Job Objective Respected Audio Visual Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing technical support to various AV technologies and managing all kinds of audio visual equipments
- Outstanding knowledge of conferencing equipments and technologies
- Operational knowledge of Mac and PC hardware
- Exceptional ability to operate various kinds of audio visual equipment
- Remarkable ability to perform troubleshoot on equipments and resolve issues
- Amazing communication skills
- Skilled to manage multiple projects at one given time
- Proficient in Microsoft application
- Familiarity in various network technologies
- Certification in AV industry
Audio Visual Manager
Swank Audio Visual, Centennial, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Assisted director and planned execution of all new equipments in facility, initiated uses of various conferencing technologies.
- Developed, configured and installed various audio video supports for all office and resolved all infrastructure problems.
- Maintained and provided support to all presentation problems.
- Supervised proper functioning of all audio and video equipments and ensured preventative and corrective maintenance on same.
- Coordinated with various vendors for materials and maintained good relations.
- Administered day to day working of projects and ensured work according to schedule.
Audio Visual Specialist
Marriott International, Centennial, CO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Installed and operated all kinds of audio visual equipments and ensured smooth working according to required conference schedule.
- Maintained and operated various office audio and visual equipments for conferencing.
- Provided support to all audio visual equipments and performed duplication whenever required, documented process.
- Implemented various new technologies in conferencing technology and maintained various network services.
- Performed troubleshoot on various audio visual equipments and resolved any connectivity issues in network.
- Managed an inventory of all audio visual equipments and supplies and repaired and replaced any obsolete or damaged equipment.
Audio Visual Technician
Sandestin, Centennial, CO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided technical support to all audio visual equipments required in office video conferencing systems.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction for equipments and resolved all issues.
- Performed troubleshoot on all audio visual equipments and assisted operations manager in resolving issues.
- Maintained inventory of all audio video equipments and supplies.
- Inspected all audio video equipments in video conferencing and resolved any issues.
- Coordinated with external vendors and maintained good relations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia & Visual Communication
Conception Seminary College, Conception, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Accomplished Broadcast Journalist Example Resume Examples
- Accomplished Foreign Language Interpreter Example Resume Examples
- Asl Interpreter Resume Examples
- Audio Producer Resume Examples
- Audio Technician Resume Examples
- Audio Video Installer Resume Examples
- Audio Visual Technician Resume Examples
- Bilingual Interpreter Resume Examples
- Blogger CV Resume Examples
- Board Operator Resume Examples