Coating Inspector Resume Example
Here is the Coating Inspector Resume example:
1495 Sycamore Lake Road
Green Bay, WI 54301
Job Objective To secure a position with a reputable company as Coating Inspector with well-established firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable coating inspection in a protective coating environment
- Sound knowledge of technical aspects of the construction projects
- Wide knowledge of procedures and manuals regarding coating of concrete and steel structures
- Familiarity with corrosion protection quality documents, records and final dossier
- Ability to climb the structural bridges by using special equipments
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet the deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Coating Inspector, October 2006 – Present
CTR Group, Green Bay, WI
- Ensured the proper use of inspection instruments in accordance with the Inspection Quality Manual.
- Monitored the work and implemented all procedures of the corporate procedural manuals.
- Performed regular inspection on the equipments used in the facility to ensure their proper use and maintenance.
- Analyzed the process and recommended any safety measures if required in the facility.
- Inspected the surface of the coating work in compliance with the Inspection Quality Manual at the hold point.
Coating Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Insituform Technologies Inc., Green Bay, WI
- Maintained and prepared documents on all the procedures of the site.
- Inspected all the materials and equipments at the site to facilitate the safety procedures.
- Regulated the site inspections of the areas that are under construction.
- Attended various meeting regarding the work on the site and recommended any changes if required.
- Coordinated with the Quality Assurance manger to resolve any issues.
Associate Degree in Chemistry, Baton Rouge Community College, Baton Rouge, LA
Coating Inspector Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated