Anesthetic Nurse Resume
Here is the Anesthetic Nurse Resume example:
2901 Stroop Hill Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
Job Objective Anesthetic Nurse wishing to obtain a permanent position with the perfect hospital that is looking for a long-term employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Registered nurse with remarkable experience as Nurse Anesthetic
- Sound knowledge of working within the theatre environment
- Good knowledge of anesthesia complications and side effects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to deal with stress situations
Anesthetic Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Robert Packer Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Responded to the anesthetic needs of patients and coordinated in providing care.
- Administered anesthesia services to patients for medical and surgical procedures.
- Collaborated emergent airway management within the facility.
- Performed on-call, in-house and from home duties.
- Recorded presence of anesthesia related complications within 48 hours of the procedure.
- Discharged patient from PACU according to established criteria.
Anesthetic Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Greenville Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Administered anesthesia to patients undergoing a surgical procedure.
- Performed a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Developed and implemented anesthetic plan of care.
- Assessed patient immediately prior to induction of anesthesia.
- Implemented the planned anesthetic technique and intravenous therapy.
- Obtained consultations with a staff anesthesiologist.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated