Baby Nurse Resume
Here is the Baby Nurse Resume example:
1118 Newton Street
Hancock, MN 56244
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Baby Nurse where my past record speaks for itself and to bring my assets to the hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with feeding, bathing, dressing, diapering, cord and circumcision care
- Outstanding knowledge about newborn care and breastfeeding
- Ability to entertain newborns with talking, singing, playing music, and reading
- Ability to assist with circumcision and appropriately manage newborn care
- Ability to perform head to toe assessment of the mother-baby
Baby Nurse, August 2005 – Present
TravelMax Nursing, Hancock, MN
- Assisted in post-delivery recovery and helped transition of baby into a regular schedule.
- Assisted and educated families in newborn care including feeding, changing, bathing, infant laundry, sterilizing bottles.
- Bottle fed the baby and helped mother in breast feeding during night times.
- Established a feeding and sleeping schedule, and made the newborn oriented to a time table.
- Documented all activities and baby responses.
- Coordinated with baby’s clothes laundering, changing bed and bathing the child.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Services Management, Union County College, Cranford, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated