Event Photographer Resume
Here is the Event Photographer Resume example:
835 Ryder Avenue
Everett, WA 98208
Job Objective A highly talented Event Photographer seeking work within your company where I can fully utilize my creative skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing photographic coverage of live programs, events and parties organized by clients
- Sound knowledge of digital image editing, manipulation and restoration procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of various social media sitessuch as Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop software and html programming
- Ability to operate digital camera to take interesting pictures and produce visually appealing digital photos
- Ability to handle and resolve event photography-related issues and requests of clients
Event Imaging Solutions, Everett, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Performed pre-shoot set up and post-shoot teardown of photo shoot area.
- Attended and took interesting pictures of parties and events,organized by clients.
- Edited, enhanced, captioned and uploaded all event photos, in an efficient manner.
- Added frames and customized backgrounds of pictures, using Photoshop.
- Prepared and maintained accurate financial records related to all clients.
- Handled and responded to all customer requests and issues, in a professional and effective manner.
Evergreen Enterprises, Everett, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted photo shoot and cleared up location after completion of photo shoot.
- Captured photos of people, products, events, parties and special occasions, on the spot.
- Edited, processed and enhanced all photographs taken, in an efficient manner.
- Cut and sized photos to maintain proper fit into framing materials.
- Developed,updated and maintained comprehensive archive of images.
- Checked all photographs, prior to delivery, ensure quality and compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Greenville College, Greenville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated