4480 Prospect Valley Road
Gardena, CA 90247
Job Objective To obtain work as a Food Photographer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in taking photographs, manipulating images and archiving pictures of food
- Profound knowledge of photographic processes, food industry practices, fine dining and various cuisines
- Outstanding knowledge of digital cameras, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and web applications
- Familiarity with multimedia production, public outreach and standard sanitary practices
- Ability to plan, create and deliver original and attractive photographs of food products
- Ability to produce and deliver photos, in compliance with brand standards, and budgetary requirements, on time
Delhaize America, Gardena, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Planned, developed and implemented creative concepts and themes for food photographs and graphic designs.
- Planned and undertook trips to various places, for execution of food photography-related work.
- Captured, processed and submitted visually appealing images of food products.
- Assisted with development and maintenance of digital photo library, efficiently.
- Produced, selected and provided appropriate photographs for use in brand promotion, seasonal sales and corporate initiatives.
- Participated in creative review process and internal staff meetings, as required.
Omni Hotels, Gardena, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Established and utilized creative ideas and picture compositionfor taking photographs of food.
- Selected, arranged and modified position of subjects, lighting systems and related equipments.
- Photographed food items, people and surrounding area,inside studio and on external location.
- Performed editing, improvement and resizing of print photographs and films.
- Used scanning device and computer for scanning and storage of print photographs, electronically.
- Performed digital manipulation, enhancement and reproduction of digital images, to get desired effects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated