Piping Stress Engineer Resume
Here is the Piping Stress Engineer Resume example:
3734 Jody Road
Norristown, PA 19403
Objective Seeking full time employment as a Piping Stress Engineer in order to practice my skills daily.
- Vast experience in performing pipelines & piping stress analysis
- Familiarity with pipeline vibration analysis and stress dynamics regulations and standards
- Exceptional knowledge of pipe stress design
- Deep understanding of strengths of materials, fluid dynamics and corrosion principals
- Expertise in conducting pipeline stress tests with help of stress analysis software’s
- Remarkable ability to analyze stress of pipeline equipment’s
- Proficient with Autopipe and Pipsys
- Good written and oral communication skills
Piping Stress Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Think Resources, Inc., Norristown, PA
- Performed tests on pipe system in accordance to ASME codes.
- Analyzed test reports for vessels with help of WRC 107/297.
- Calculated all engineering measures and statistics.
- Evaluated CAD drawings and extracted all engineering information from those diagrams.
- Prepared drawings and specifications for processes and procured materials for construction process.
Piping Stress Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Shaw Group, Norristown, PA
- Designed PDS model in accordance to latest P&ID regulations and company guidelines.
- Coordinated with various departments for completing projects and preparing plans for projects.
- Evaluated plans and prepared feedback reports from clients.
- Determined piping support and located areas that required their installations.
- Performed stress tests on equipments in accordance to designs drafted for projects.
- Provided technical support to projects and engineering components.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Objective Resourceful, analytical and detail-driven individual seeking employment as a Piping Stress Engineer in a reputed organization.
- Solid experience in preparing loading data from other engineering information such as civil and equipment.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline regulations and standards.
- Extensive experience in performing equipment, pipelines & piping stress analysis using software.
- Broad knowledge in spring design and selection using PSDesigner and witch hanger.
- Piping Stress Engineer, 2006 to till date
- Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., CA
- Performed piping stress and vibrant analysis on lines identified in the schedule of critical lines.
- Analyzed boiler, steam supply, and condensate collection operations.
- Solved critical vibration problems in operating units of refinery.
- Worked with stress analysis of the critical systems for the various units in the plant.
M.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2006
University of California-Berkeley
B.S in Mechanical Engineering, 2004
Texas A&M University, College Station