3274 Buena Vista Avenue
Adair, OR 97333
Job Objective To obtain a Plumber position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast commercial plumbing and pipe fitting experience
- In depth knowledge of plumbing – pipe fitting and welding trade
- Skilled at maintenance, installation and repair of plumbing systems
- Ability to read blueprints and piping diagrams
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to Push, pull and lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to prepare written documentation, reports and summaries of work activities.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
ER Plumbing Company, Inc., Adair, OR
August 2005 – Present
- Cut, thread and bent pipes by using cutters, cutting torch, threading machine and bending machine.
- Installed plumbing systems by assembling, positioning, sealing valves, pipe fittings and pipes.
- Tested plumbing systems by filling system with water and gas and identified leaks.
- Repaired and maintained plumbing systems by replacing washers, mending burst pipes and opened clogged drains.
- Maintained plumbing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipated needed supplies.
- Placed and expedited orders for supplies and verified receipts of supplies.
Merck & Co., Adair, OR
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assembled, installed and repaired pipes, performed fittings and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems.
- Cut and thread pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch and pipe-threading machine.
- Bent pipe to required angle by using pipe-bending machine and by placing pipe over block and bending it by hand.
- Joined pipe by using screws, bolts, fittings, solder, plastic solvent and calks joints.
- Filled pipe system with water or air and read pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Installed and repaired plumbing fixtures, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks, garbage disposal units, dishwashers and water softeners.
- Repaired and maintained plumbing by replacing washers in leaky faucets, mending burst pipes and opening clogged drains.
High School Diploma
Mattoon High School, Mattoon, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated