653 Sardis Station
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Job Objective Seeking a chance to work with a growing company through filling the Land Acquisition Manager position and putting my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing consulting firms and assisting in acquiring land and real estate for clients
- Deep knowledge of railroad land rights
- Profound knowledge of renewable energy
- Immense ability to maintain good relations with clients and staff
- Exceptional ability to prepare necessary documents
- Familiarity with land acquisition, real estate, development, sales, account acquisition and account management
- Outstanding skills to work on Microsoft applications and data management
- Skilled to conduct research and related to examination
- Proficient in working according to acquisition and municipal policies
Land Acquisition Manager
MacAulay Brown, Golden Valley, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed all business plan strategies and documented all land acquisition issues.
- Prepared annual objectives and budgets for various projects.
- Administered all land acquisition negotiation contracts and documented processes.
- Assisted other departments in designing brochure for projects.
- Maintained acquisition tracking system and updated it regularly.
- Coordinated with land brokerage community for acquiring more land.
- Ensured compliance to all division contracts.
Land Acquisition Coordinator
BAE Systems, Golden Valley, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Evaluated all documents, releases and affidavits according to real estate laws as required by clients.
- Monitored warrant requests packets and documents and submitted it to client for necessary approval.
- Maintained records of all negotiations and updated records for parcels and prepared all required records.
- Reviewed land title reports and secured prospective clients for improving process.
- Assisted in resolving all title issues and objections.
Land Acquisition Specialist
GTL USA, Inc., Golden Valley, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with Origination team and Project Manager and identified prospective land owners and acquired necessary information.
- Administered all contracts, met landowners to negotiate cost for contracts.
- Managed communication between organization and clients and prepared reports for newsletters and meetings.
- Developed ideas for new projects and oversaw all pre development activities.
- Participated in various industry tradeshows and conferences for land acquisition.
- Assisted other departments in completing all special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Acquisition and Supply Chain Management
Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated