Building Superintendent Resume
Here is the Building Superintendent Resume example:
1184 Oakdale Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634
Job Objective To obtain Building Superintendent position with an organization that has a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as Building Superintendent
- Huge knowledge of building facility maintenance and general construction
- Steep knowledge of building equipment installation
- Familiarity with major building systems – mechanical, electrical, heating and air conditioning, and plumbing
- Operating knowledge of floor buffer, trash compactor and snow blowers
- Ability to manage stress and handle problems
- Ability to follow instructions and maintain machines
- Ability to train employees to perform maintenance activities and tasks
Goldfarb Properties, Tampa, FL
September 2006 – Till Date
- Collected rents and maintained rent journal.
- Managed cleaning tasks and maintenance.
- Outlined vacant units for re-renting and maintained inspection logs.
- Conducted preventative maintenance program.
- Executed repairs and monitored work order system.
John B. Lovett and Associates, Ltd, Tampa, FL
March 2001 – August 2006
- Planned and lay out of facility installations and modifications.
- Carried out individual functions for building operations.
- Replaced air filters and maintained systems furniture.
- Handled maintenance of signs and picture frames.
- Shuffled furniture and computers and carried out shipping and receiving duties.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Engineering
Warner Southern College, Lake Wales, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated