Undergraduate Research Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Undergraduate Research Assistant Resume example:
22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective Seeking the Undergraduate Research Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience working with students in a higher education environment
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, proactive thinking
- Strong personality to interact well with both students and faculty
- Ability to provide a high level of service to all constituencies
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Undergraduate Research Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Washington University, Milwaukee, WI
- Ensured to update valuation sheets for biweekly notebook.
- Managed to prepare research summary.
- Accurately documented payment details by evaluating invoices.
- Systematically investigated about vendor reports.
- Ensured to file invoices and maintains records.
Undergraduate Research Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
University of Detroit, Milwaukee, WI
- Managed to assist research personnel in projects related to research program.
- Managed to help in the conduct of experimental research.
- Assisted with lab organization.
- Ordered and maintained office and lab supplies.
- Performed additional functions in support of research activities.
Associate Degree in Teaching Assistant , Ellsworth Community College, Iowa Falls, IA
Undergraduate Research Assistant Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated